Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stamping with a New Stamp Set


After stamping with Polka Dots & Paisley all last month, I finally rewarded myself to stamping with another new set from the Spring Mini-Catalog - Doodle This. I spent most of yesterday creating new cards and projects. This is one of my favorites.It is a departure from my usual designs...my card designs tend to go the rectangular route.

I used the Spring Showers Paper (which is so pretty), some cream ribbon, and a small ribbon charm from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit. I know many of you are saying to yourself "I never knew it had a name!" Well, guess what, I didn't know the specific name until I read my demonstrator-only Stampin' Success magazine this week. If you come to my Just Punchy Stamp Camp next month, I'll be sharing the list of Hodgepodge Hardware names from Stampin' Up! headquarters.

I'll be sharing lots more designs as the week goes on...this has become a new favorite set!

1 comment:

Linda McClain said...

Hey Jane - I came over from SCS to check out your new blog. Excellent. Given your English background, I'm really looking forward to more profound-ity. (Get it, profundity, not profanity. My bad. Anyway, it's a beautiful blog.