Saturday, January 31, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
White Mailbox – Target Dollar Spot
Love You Much Stamp Set - NEW
Heart Trio Punch – NEW
Scallop Circle/1-3/8” Circle/1-1/4” Circle Punches
Riding Hood Red Inkpad
Riding Hood Red DSP
½” Circle Punch/Scissors
Riding Hood Red/Choc Chip/Whisper White CS
Riding Hood Red or Chocolate Chip Textured CS
Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon
White and Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
2-Way Glue Pen/Stampin’ Dimensionals/Sticky Strip
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter/Gold Brad/1/16” Punch
- Take piece of RHR DSPaper. This fits all the way around the mailbox. DO NOT ADHERE YET!!!! Eyeball and center DSP around mailbox with about 2” on either side of DSP to be on the bottom of the mailbox.
- USING FINGERS, with DSP is proper space, rub gently around mailbox grommet – this will help you know where to punch in step #3.
- Punch hole over the grommet impression with the ½” circle punch. Cut a center slit to the hole.
- Attach a long piece of STICKY STRIP to each end of the DSP. Line up DSP (with circle punch/flag lined up) on mailbox and remove the redline tape one at a time.
- Do the same with the TEXTURED CARDSTOCK PIECE and the RHR RIBBON PIECE.
- Cut 6” strips of White and Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon. (3 Chocolate, 2 White). Tie in knots on flag arm. Trim as desired.
- Stamp Love You Much, Hugs&Kisses, and Heart images on Whisper White with RHR ink.
- Punch 4 sets of heart trios.
- Add Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with 2-Way Glue Pen – let dry.
- Punch (2) 1-3/8” Circles in RHR; Punch (2) Scallop Circles in Chocolate Chip
- Attach pieces to squares and scallops. Add brad to flower on one piece.
GLUING TIPS FOR FINAL ASSEMBLY
When adhering to the actual tin, use the Sticky Strip.
When adhering large hearts to DSP on mailbox, use Stampin’ Dimensionals.
When adhering smaller hearts to images, use 2-Way Glue Pen.
When adhering the scallops to the mail flag, use Stampin' Dimensionals.
I hope you enjoy this project!