Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Stamping with Chipboard

You may have already heard that Stampin' Up! will be bringing out some new chipboard designs. If you haven't used chipboard in your stamping, WHY NOT?

No, really...chipboard is so fabulous to work with. The dimension you can add to your stamped art creations is spectacular!

I recently did a Chipboard Stamp Camp. There are so many ways to decorate chipboard - craft ink, Pearl Ex, Lumiere, and patterned paper to name a few. My favorite way to decorate chipboard is with patterned paper. Here is an example of one of the items created at my Chipboard Stamp Camp:


Distressing the edges of the covered chipboard is easy with Stampin' Up!'s sanding blocks. Check out my stamp camp gallery (www.geocities.com/stampwithjane) for more examples from my Chipboard Stamp Camp.

No comments: