Monday, April 9, 2007

Anniversary Challenge

While updating my stamped art gallery earlier this month, I realized I reached my fifth year of hosting a web gallery. I could hardly believe it! Where has the time gone?

I have seen many changes in the world wide web since I started...Even my very own site has been through a couple of major overhauls - I altered the focus over the years from being a gallery of hundreds of stamping artists to now being truly my gallery for my stamped art (with a few exceptions of course). I also did a major design overhaul about 18 months ago. Still a few blips, but overall, I really like the design of this site.

So on this momentous five-year anniversary of my stamped art gallery site, I wanted to challenge myself. And really, the one challenge I have been agonizing over is TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG...

So I have decided to become a blogger. I love to write, and I also LOVE to talk about stamping so this just seems like the logical next step.

Welcome on my journey to nowhere in particular...enjoy the ride!

No comments: