Friday, June 22, 2007

Working With My New Stamp Sets

I've been working with my new stamp sets to get some swaps sent in the mail.
I absolutely LOVE Baroque Motifs...it is so elegant! I'll be using this set quite a bit this year! I've done lots more with it, but this is one of my swaps:


I really love the little tag with the gel pen flower center! This card scanned a bit goofy - there is no vellum on the top or bottom.


Year After Year will also be a great stamp set to use. It reminds everyone of Sketch an Event, but what I like about Year After Year is the images are larger so they fill more focus space. Sketch an Event was almost too small to grab attention on a card. Here's another swap I did:

I know my customers LOVE to use Dazzling Diamonds so I covered the present with it.
I have uploaded a few more samples on my gallery site - and will be posting more this weekend.

No comments: