Saturday, June 2, 2007

My Plan for Today - Swap Central

What is on my schedule for today?

I've got to pick up my stamping area so I can get back to stamping! Once I have cleaned up the clutter, it is time to get busy cutting cardstock. I've been ordering lots and lots of cardstock to get ready for all the swaps I have signed up for! My cardstock bins are bursting at the seams!

Since I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I prepurchased a few stamp sets from the Fall/Winter 2007 Collection preview. I did that yesterday morning at about 4:00 am. I hope to see the new products in my hands by late next week. I am very excited about the introduction of some new phrase sets (love the fonts) and a stamp set called Baroque Motifs. It reminds me of Carte Postale (still hope that one makes it into the new Collection).

I also can't wait to see firsthand some of the new colors - Wild Wasabi may become a favorite!

Well, better get moving and cleaning!

No comments: