Friday, June 8, 2007

Today's the Day!!!!! - Fair Warning to UPS Drivers!

My 2007 Fall/Winter Preview preorder is coming today!! If you are one of my customers, you should be receiving the 2007 Fall/Winter Preview in your mail very soon. Several new stamp sets, the new In Colors, and lots of fun accessories are showcased!

Usually my UPS man comes around 6:00 pm. I hope and pray today is different so I can get my stamps and accessories a little earlier!!!

I wonder if the UPS drivers' wives know how desirable they are to SU demos! Some of us basically STALK the front door waiting to hear them drive up and leave our packages. This is especially true when it comes to new catalogs! Now that we will be having 2 catalogs, we'll have another day in December to freak them out!

Some years I have baked goodies or prepared a cool drink on catalog arrival day. It is cool once again in Wisconsin after the storms came through so I might get to bake. I also never forget my UPS man at Christmas! He always gets a great tip from me!

Once the package comes, I will try to be patient long enough to take some pictures and post to this site...

No comments: