Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wild Wednesday Deal #2

Make a $35 purchase from the Growing Up section of the 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog (pages 74-90) and receive your choice of 30 Gold Brads or 30 Silver Brads from me! Don't forget - you'll also receive a free package of your choice of the Designer Buttons - Playground, Sherbert, or Button Latte.

One of the cards my stampers made last night at my New Catalog Stamp Camp featured the new Loads of Fun stamp set, the Under the stars stamp set (from the Growing Up section), and the new wood sheets. The wood sheets are so easy to work with! Very thin and pliable, you can easily stamp on them, use punches with them, or run them through your die cut machine. This example used the ovals die cut. Many of my customers are campers so they adored this card!

This offer will be available from August 12th through August 18th. Contact me via email or phone to place your Wild Wednesday #2 order!

No comments: