Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fun Kid Project-Bingo Game

I stamped with some great kids last week. We made a bingo card game. The kids were told to use several stamps in different colors. The only rule was not to stamp the same stamp more than once in the same column. Here is the blank card the kids stamped on:



Here is the unstamped leader card:Here is one of the stamped leader cards (you need at least 2 stamped leader cards):

I used the 1-3/8" circle punch to punch out the stamped images for the leader. You will need to cut off sections to get to each column.
Then I punched circles with the 1" Circle Punch in Real Red (enough for 20 circles for each child). I put the leader board circles in bag and shook them up! After the children finished their bingo cards, we played a few games. It was great fun!

1 comment:

cathy worrell said...

This is awesome! I have a corn roast coming up and there will be over 30 kids and we always do games. Any chance you could email me the template for the Bingo board? What a great idea......