Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jane's Wild Wednesday #1 Deal

Last month, Stampin' Up! offered a "Deal of the Week" every Monday. That special was so popular with my customers, I thought I would continue the excitement in August. I will be offering a Wild Wednesday Deal each week. Here is this week's deal -

Wild Wednesday Deal #1 - Gel Pen Deal
Make a $35 purchase from the Growing Up section of the 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog (pages 74-90) and receive a free Gel Pen (a $3.95 value) from me! Don't forget - you'll also receive a free package of your choice of the Designer Buttons - Playground, Sherbert, Button Latte.

Here is an example using one of my favorite stamp sets from the Growing Up Section - SOCK MONKEY!

This offer will be available from August 5th through August 11th. Contact me via email or phone to place your Wild Wednesday #1 order!

No comments: