Friday, August 29, 2008

Just Punchy Card

I love Stampin' Up!'s punches. They are so fun to use when making cards, scrapbook pages, and gift projects. I have hosted two Just Punchy stamp camps - where I always feature some "out of the box" ideas for our punches. My customers love these! When I plan a card or item for my Just Punchy stamp camps, they have to meet the 4-punch criteria or they are not used.

I uploaded my Just Punchy stamp camp on my card gallery website last weekend. One of the cards that I showed my guests for inspiration was this card:

This one certainly uses more than 4 punches! I loved the Just Celebrate stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalog - The "whoo! hoo!" actually was on the owl image, but it reminded me of when my boys played trains when they were younger.

If you want to check out my other stamp camp projects including my Just Punchy stamp camps, here is the link -http://www.stampwithjane.com/

1 comment:

Karen said...

Jane - this is just adorable! I love using my Su punches too - although I dont use them nearly enough!!

Karen
xo