Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2008-2009 New Catalog Ponderings

Yesterday was the first day to order from our brand-new catalog!  I was at the ready at my computer at exactly 1:00 pm CST to place a few orders!  I cannot wait to get my goodies!  What am I most excited about this year?  In past years, it has been about the accessories for me, and this year that is still somewhat true.  However, I am so excited about the new stamp sets-plus Stampin' Up! had a special with several of my must-have new catalog sets!  Here are some of my purchases:

Snow Swirled
Under the Stars and Skeeter Wheel
Just Jawing and Scary Skulls Wheel
Owl Together Now
Upsy Daisy
Only Ovals
Say It With Scallops

Trust me, the new accessories (especially the new styled brads and ribbons) have me nearly swooning!  I love using both of these in my projects.  The new designer papers and simply scrappin' kits are knock-out gorgeous!  I think the more "manly" versions of the DSP will go over very well too - as it can be difficult to "dress up" masculine cards.

I've already put together my Wow Flowers Card Elements Kit (this was a demo preorder item).  I think this is a perfect kit for those card-makers who don't have a lot of time, but still want to send something with a personal touch. 

The new rub-on collection has such a variety!  I think these will become a staple in every stamper's craft room!

Although demos have seen sneak peeks of the new punches, they are still fabulous to see in the catalog!  My stamping table always seems to have two or three punches on it!

I have been busy creating samples with my demo preorder stamp sets.  These will soon be scanned in my card gallery website.  I spent much of Sunday preparing my card gallery website for new additions and moving the newly retired stamp sets to the retired gallery.

Hope you get a chance to stamp today!

No comments: