Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Catalog Anticipation!

You can just feel it in the air - today will be an exciting day! The new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! catalog will be going "LIVE" in just a few hours!

For Stampin' Up! demonstrators, the first day of a new catalog is like waiting for Christmas. Our CEO, Shelli Gardner, is OUR SANTA CLAUS. This year was extra sweet as demonstrators had the opportunity to receive our catalogs earlier than ever before. We were good boys and girls this year I guess. We've made our lists, checked them twice (probably a LOT more), and now we just need to place our orders.

I will be placing an order for myself today. On my first order this afternoon, I plan on purchasing some new Christmas stamp sets and accessories to prepare for my Christmas in July stamp camp later this month. My husband used to be in charge of sealing my wood blocks, but now my son Michael has the job (he has a true knack for spray painting). He's "only" 12, but has been at my husband's side in the garage since he could walk.

After the blocks are sealed and stamps are assembled - it will be time to make samples! The new 2009-2010 In Colors will add some excitement to the mix for sure!

So why oh why is my computer clock moving sooo slow???

No comments: