Thursday, February 19, 2009

February Card Kit - Loads of Love

Many of my wonderful customers are not able to attend my stamp camps and classes I hold in my home. I wanted to find a way to keep their stamped card stash filled, so I created Card Kits.

My February Card Kit features the fun stamp set Loads of Love. Many of my customers own this set which is one of the reasons this is a great kit! Here is the card:


Contact me to order my February 2009 Loads of Love Card Kit. Each kit will provide the supplies to make 12 cards including all the pre-cut card stock, embellishments, envelopes, and step-by-step instructions. The monthly card kit is $15. Shipping is $5.00.

Items you will need to complete the card kit:

Loads of Love Stamp Set
AquaPainter
Chocolate Chip/Bashful Blue/Creamy Caramel inkpads
1/16" Handheld Punch
Ticket Corner Punch

Email me at stampwithjane@charter.net if you would like to order this kit!

Fellow Demonstrators - you can purchase the kit instructions without the supplies for only $5.00!

No comments: