Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Card Kit - Big on Christmas

My November Card Kit will feature the new Big on Christmas stamp set. You could also substitute the Holiday Lineups stamp set!

The card kit includes all pre-cut cardstock, embellishments, and instructions to make 12 cards for only $15.00. Each card kit will be featuring a specific stamp set, but of course, you can substitute another stamp set you own. The featured stamp set will be available to purchase, usually at a discount. Additional items/tools will also be available to purchase including an option for additional cards (this year’s Christmas Card-Making marathon will be a breeze!)

I will be taking orders for this card kit until NOVEMBER 14th.

Why did I want to create card kits? I LOVE having my customers come to my home for stamp camps and events, but I know there are several stampers who just can't make it to my events. This is an easy way for them to keep their creative juices flowing and their card stash filled.

Have any questions? Want to order my November Card Kit? Just send me an email! You can view the card kit information here - mailto:stampwithjane@charter.net

http://www.stampwithjane.com/zzblogcardkit-aaakit3november.html

Happy Stamping!

No comments: