Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holiday Gifts Stamp Camp Cardinal Pin

Last night I held my annual Holiday Gifts Stamp Camp. We had lots of fun and made 5 projects. One of the projects we made was this one:



This project came together late one night...thanks to my husband who painted various wood pieces in the garage in his pajamas before heading to bed!

My customers could make them into magnets or into pins. Some of the wood pieces were thin enough to even use the CropADile and loop a ribbon through to make an ornament! This cardinal from A Cardinal Christmas in the Holiday Mini Catalog is so pretty and detailed. All we had to do is stamp using black StazOn, let dry, and attach the magnet or the pinback with Crystal effects used as glue - and my customers joked about renting out my husband for their painting projects (in his pajamas no less).

Thanks to my husband for coming to my rescue!

1 comment:

Jan Hoyt said...

wow, what a guy! I really can't visualize my own husband (who has a lot of wonderful traits but helping with stamp related projects isn't one of them!) coming to the rescue like your hubby in PJ's did! Jan