Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Christmas in July Stamp Camp

Last night I held my annual Christmas in July Stamp Camp which featured retiring stamp sets. My stamp campers made four cards. This one was my personal favorite.

I love the Peaceful Wishes stamp set; however, instead of using the berry stamp, I used the top of a pencil so I had more freedom of placement. I also liked how I used the Hodgepodge Hardware with the ribbon. The bottom phrase is embossed. I will miss the Purely Pomegranate color when it retires in August. This was a 5.25x5.25 card - it was the crowd favorite too!
To get my stampers in the mood, I played Christmas music and made Christmas cookies. My family's favorite cookie - peanut blossoms (peanut butter cookies with a Hershey's Kiss) was also a big hit. My husband thinks I make the best ones - they do always turn out perfect!
Thanks to my customers who attended last night!

No comments: