Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Altered Dollar Store Frames

I have a bad habit of buying items that just scream out to be altered or stamped but then sit and sit for days/weeks/months until I have time to work with them.

I purchased these adorable purse frames from the local dollar store a while back. Now keep in mind I have THREE BOYS and no girls. I wouldn't even call myself a real girly-girl, but they kept calling me from the shelves.

With all the fabulous designer papers Stampin' Up! carries, I knew a cute design was inevitable! These were really quite easy and took very little time. I do like to use Craft Bond spray glue to adhere my projects...if you do just be sure to have good ventilation and protect your surfaces! I roughed up the edges with a sanding block and some stamped images, ribbon, and bling! I just love the Rose Red and Chocolate Chip combination!



No comments: