Friday, October 12, 2007

2007 Holiday Cards Stamp Camp

I held my 2007 Holiday Cards Stamp Camp this week. For my stamp camps, I am trying to focus more on card format and technique refreshers because I want to save the new techniques for my Technique classes. Here is one of the cards we did:


The Big on Christmas Criss-Cross Card was perfect for this stamp camp as it showed a different card format. I found the hardest part of the Criss-Cross Card (which is being featured all over the web) is visualizing what parts to cut off. I created a visual template for my customers. This really helped them cut the correct pieces. This will not be true to size, and the scan didn't pick up folded middle where cuts are made from.



I've uploaded the 2007 Holiday Cards Stamp Camp to my stamped art gallery - you can view it here: http://www.stampwithjane.com/stampcampgallerychristmas2007.html

1 comment:

Tammy Q Howell said...

Love your card and thanks for the template. Great Christmas cards!