Friday, September 28, 2007

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet

This evening as I was making dinner, I caught the Friends episode with Phoebe's Smelly Cat video. I was never a big Friends fan, but loved Phoebe/Ursula on Mad About You. When I saw this episode, it reminded me I really wanted to share my Smell My Feet Tent Card.

As stated on the previous post, the tent card is making its way to nearly every stamping blog. I love Stampin' Up!'s new Batty for You stamp set - especially the smell my feet saying. Brings me back to my childhood I guess. So while you take a look at my creation, you can either start singing the childhood classic trick or treat song or the more updated Phoebe version Smelly Feet, smelly feet...why are you so smelly?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw you post this from Beate's yahoo group. This is so cute, very clever!! TFS