Friday, September 28, 2007

2007 Fabulous Fall Stamp Camp

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp air and bright skies...the gorgeous landscape backdrops...the crunching sounds of leaves underfoot. Now, my boys love this time of year as I tend to bake more...they translate autumn with the smells of my pumpkin bread or apple crisp. In Wisconsin, we truly have magnificent colors this year due to the late summer rains. Autumn colors in rich hues inspire me.

I love hosting my Fabulous Fall Stamp Camp. At this year's stamp camp, my customers made three cards and a 3D item.

I wanted to show a different fall color palette for one of the cards so I used Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, and Blue Bayou. WOW...it was a fabulous combination.

I then showed my stampers how to do the filmstrip technique. Easy to do and great way to stamp a silly card!

I also tried a different card format made very popular on recent blogs - the tent card. I love this new style and came up with lots of different versions.

The 3D item was a Trident Gum Packet. A big hit - so easy and adaptable to many different occasions.

All of the cards from the Fabulous Fall Stamp Camp have been uploaded to my stamped art gallery. I even posted the other samples I shared with my stampers - you can check them out here: http://www.stampwithjane.com/stampcampgalleryfabfall2007.html

No comments: