Thursday, August 23, 2007

My First Technique Tuesday Class

Because my customers keep asking for more ideas and stamping events, I started a new event with the 2007-2008 Fall/Winter Collection. On one Tuesday each month, I will be hosting a Technique Tuesday stamping class in my home. For only $5.00, my customers will get to make 3 different cards using techniques I will teach them!

As a bonus for my customers, when they attend their first Technique Tuesday class, I will be handing out one pack of my card sample protectors so they can keep the instructions with the cards they make! Here is a scan of my card protectors -


It was a FULL HOUSE this month - and my stampers were thrilled with the techniques, color combos, finished cards, and their ability to quickly complete the projects!
I posted the 3 cards from the Technique Tuesday class to my stamped art gallery - you can check them out here:

No comments: