Friday, August 24, 2007

Becoming Jane

For those who know me, you already know I am a Jane Austen fanatic or rather a Janeite. For those of you who don't know me, well...now you do. When I was deciding about joining the blogging world, I even pondered if Jane Austen would have blogged.
Becoming Jane hit only a few small theatres in major movie cities. I had almost lost any hope that my small Wisconsin town (West Bend) would bring this movie about Jane Austen's life to me (well, before NETFLIX would get to it).
To my genuine surprise, I found out it is coming to my town this weekend...and bonus points for me...my husband has plans with my boys all weekend!
I love movies, but rarely go to the movie theatres - especially since NETFLIX. I am treating myself today and hope to get swept away by the story of my literary heroine!

No comments: