Monday, July 30, 2007

Christmas in July

I was busy the last couple of weeks designing projects and hosting my Christmas in July stamp camp. This year, I had to hold it on three evenings for my eager stampers. We had lots of fun stamping for Christmas in 90 degree weather! Because the new catalog just came out, I used all new Christmas sets for the stamp camp. There are so many fabulous stamp sets in the new catalog!!! Well, after the stamp camp, I still had some remaining pieces left, so I began playing with my older sets and created new samples using the designs from the stamp camp.
Here is a sample using one of my all-time favorites stamp sets - Loads of Love!
I'll be posting my Christmas in July samples on my gallery website today! I'll post the link here when I am finished!

1 comment:

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

I'm hosting a Christmas in August Stamp Camp tomorrow. I love what you did with the patterned paper and Loads of Love!