Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

If you are one of my customers who attends my stamp camps, you probably have met my mom. She usually joins my Monday night group whenever she can, and she always is happy to bring a treat to share to help me out.

Doesn't matter that she is 45 miles away or if it has snowed or if she has other things to do - she comes and assists in any way she can.

When I started my demonstratorship in 2000, I really just wanted the discount and didn't plan on doing many events. Well, that certainly has changed...I do an average of 2 events each month at my home (each with 2 consecutive nights). My mother's support has always been something I can count on. She cheers me on in her quiet way and truly understands what effort I put into my business. After seven years, she still rallies behind and next to me...and her stamping ability is something we are both proud of!


At one of my first stamp camps 2003~

Mom is facing the camera on the right side.

Thanks Mom for all you do! I love you!


1 comment:

Tonje said...

You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful mom! I just popped by to look at your beautiful cards!