Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Catalog Thoughts

Hello stampers~

Well, I expedited a demonstrator order so I could get my hands on the upcoming 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! catalog and some of the In Color preorder items.

There are some very strict rules in place for demonstrators about what we can and cannot post on our websites and blogs. I will be posting what I can when I can...

All I can say right now is WOWZERS. The new In Colors up close are gorgeous. My favorite combo will probably be Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry. I love the new In Color ribbons too (and we have MARKERS to match!!!!)

I love the new stamp sets...without giving too much detail...the holiday sets and coordinating items ARE THE BOMB!!! They also have pleased me with the amount of new stuff relating to my boys' interests.

New Big Shot items will make gift giving effortless this year!

Some of my favorites from the mini catalogs made it in this year's catalog too.

Have to go back and look over the new items. One time through is definitely not enough!

No comments: