Friday, September 26, 2008

September 2008 Card Kit - Upsy Daisy

Many of my wonderful customers are not able to attend my stamp camps and classes I hold in my home. I wanted to find a way to keep their stamped card stash filled, so I created my first Card Kit last month. Several stampers took advantage of this kit, and by the response so far, they have been extremely pleased!

I made a few extra September Card Kits so I thought I would post them for sale on my blog. The September Card Kit featured the new Upsy Daisy stamp set (which is still on sale until September 30th). It also featured one of the techniques I taught this year during my Technique Tuesday classes - faux linen. Here is the card:


Contact me to order my September 2008 Upsy Daisy Card Kit. Each kit will provide the supplies to make 12 cards including all the pre-cut card stock, embellishments, envelopes, and step-by-step instructions. The monthly card kit is $15. Shipping is $5.00.

Items you will need to complete the card kit:
  • Upsy Daisy Stamp Set

  • Chocolate Chip & So Saffron inkpads

  • Brayer with Rubber Attachment

  • 1/16" Handheld Punch

Email me at stampwithjane@charter.net if you would like to order this kit! Fellow Demonstrators - you can purchase the kit instructions without the supplies for only $5.00!


No comments: