Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

My customers are really important to me. Many of them I see more than my family and long-time friends. They share my love of stamping, and they look to me for ideas and inspiration.

Just a few weeks ago, I was blessed with a wonderfully happy moment. I was dropping off some items to one of my customers. She was not home, and her husband answered the door. I had called before I came so he was expecting me.

After I gave him the bag, he said "Jane, thanks for all you do." I must have look a bit puzzled. He went on, "My wife and her friends just love coming to your house. They look forward to it and always have such a great time. I hope you know how much fun they have!"

He said a few more kind words, and I told him how much I enjoyed having them stamp with me. There are some fabulous women in my customer circle!

I am so blessed in my life - wonderful husband and kids, family and friends, and a job and other interests which I am passionate about. My customers are a special blessing - and I am truly grateful for their friendship, loyalty, and inspiration.

Happy Thanksgiving - may your blessings be many!

No comments: